This is a blog for everyone who believes in a happy and a healthy world; who believes in a world where balance exists, where you have the chance to eat without getting anxious about it, and being able to eat food that gives you strength, energy and a healthy life.
On my blog I highlight the meaning of "sustainabillity" for food, but above all for sustainable health. I don't like restrictions and I don't belive in them. I believe in " a little bit of everything". That is why I offer food from different kinds of diets and allergies (eg vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, rawfood, etc.) so that there is no focus on limitations, but rather the possibility of choosing what suits one's self the best.
On my blog you will also find posts about health and workout, and kitchen and travel stories when I am traveling around the world. I hope you join me on my journey through a 100 kitchen s
● WINNER in the first season of the tv-show and food competition "Mataam".
● Top 10 finalist i Folkets Val Matbloggspriset 2019.
● Top 10 finalist in becoming "food instagrammer 2018" by Allt om Mat.
● Named the 4th Best Food Blogger 2018 in Sweden by Cision.
● Named one of the Best Food Bloggers 2017 in Sweden by Ingredient Matchmaker.
● Named one of the Best Food Bloggers 2016 in Sweden by Mitt Kök, Expressen.
● Glutenfritt vegan knäckebröd" was published in VEGMAT (2015).
● "Glutenfria chokladbanankakor" was published in Mitt Kök (2016)
● Two recipes was published in Smakbox Magazine (Dec 2017).
● Featured with a full interview in Glutenfri Matlust Nr 1 (2018).
- Bread & Sandwiches
- Breakfast Bowls & Jars
- Cookies, Cakes, Bars & Pies
- Food & Health Facts/ Benefits
- Food - Lunch & Dinner
- My Food Deliveries & Reviews
- My life
- Nice Cream Bowls
- Oats & Other Grains
- Pancakes & Waffles
- Paulina's Greek Kitchen Stories
- Photography Posts
- Raw Food & Desserts
- Readers' Recipes
- Sauces, Salsas & Frostings
- Side Dishes & Salads
- Smoothies, Juices & Drinks
- Thoughts, Texts & Tips
- Veg Food & Vegan Desserts
- Where to Eat?